ch-aviation services d.o.o.
As part of the team, you will:
- Monitor newsfeeds that span 24 hours in various languages and scripts
- Update said newsfeeds using correct terminology and wordings
- Monitor various static information sources
- Occasionally summarise and write short news briefs (up to 90 words) in English
- Independently research and review aviation-related articles which may or may not be in English;
- Do additional research to corroborate/clarify reports;
- Extract from said articles, information relevant to the ch-aviation market context;
- Work to set deadlines;
- Work with a supervising editor to ensure set standards and quality are maintained.
Kontakt i prijava: MojPosao.net
Rok za prijavu:
Friday, December 8, 2023
- A mother-tongue standard of English language, both oral and written;
- A demonstrated passion for current affairs and civil aviation
- Ability to work with Boolean operators;
- Verbal and written communication skills, strong attention to detail, critical thinking;
- Ability to work independently and to collaborate with an editor, problem-solve, self-organize, manage own work schedule and time, meet hard and soft deadlines;
- Ability to keep data and information confidential;
- Strong general computer skills as well as Google search skills;
- Previous experience with Microsoft Office suite (Word, Outlook)
- Previous experience working in a multi-cultural, multi-national environment is a plus
- Language skills in Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic, Farsi, Japanese, Mandarin or Cantonese and experience with language translation tools or knowledge/experience in the airline industry a big plus.